In January 2008, Cruise Critic launched CruiseCritic.co.uk as a sister site to its successful U.S. site — CruiseCritic.com — to offer British travellers their own, dedicated site with its own deals, news team, contests and weekly newsletter. Cruise Critic is the leading source of cruise reviews and news on the Web. An extensive resource for all things cruise-related, the site offers a wealth of tips and advice for everyone — from the most avid cruisers to those planning their very first cruises. No other single resource covers the world of cruising as thoroughly.
Come visit us for:
- Cruise Forums – Get real-times answers to cruise questions, share advice and tips, catch-up with friends, or meet new ones.
- Member Reviews – Read and contribute individual cruise vacation reviews. Currently, Cruise Critic has more than 30,000 member reviews.
- Cruise Photo & Video Forums – Share photos and videos with other travellers through the Cruise Critic message boards.
- Daily Polls – Participate in fun polls every day.
- Cruise News – Stay up to date on the latest trends and issues impacting cruise travel.
And much more!